I have gotten some good painting time in with the Hurley this last week or so. Decided not to do the popular source lighting on the engines. I spent far to long on its base coat with the air brush, but I am pretty happy with the color and layering I was able to achieve. I tried to put some subtle paint chipping and streaking on parts I thought would get bump and scratched when patrolling narrow corridors. In the end I am pretty happy with the results but wish somethings had gone a little smoother. The decals I used might of been old or something as they didn't want to stick down right. I decided to leave them cause I thought they still added something to the model. I went a little heavy with the weathering on the base so I might not add any blood but I am still unsure.
Anyway here are some pics!
Let me know what you guys think! hope to used this guy in a game soon. Probably going to work on the Grendel next.